Skip to content
baby dust and good thought send my way
sproutkm posted:
I am suppose to try the menpur shots this cycle i was concerned last week i might not be able to try them this month i would be ending the BC on saturday and the shots were still not in the mail from London. i got confimation that the shots left London today. i hope everything starts on time and i get to try this month. keep sending baby dust my way and i am always sending them to you all.

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck!!
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
my af started this morning and i am not suppose to get the shots for another 5 days or so, so this month is out. oh well enjoy the holidays stress free and get back on the horse after the 1st of the year.

leona1980 replied to sproutkm's response:
good luck and hope you get your shots soon before the holidays---------lots of baby dust

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you do have a relaxing holiday though.
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello Everyone, Here is my story, I am 26 and my DH is 36.We have been married for a almost 2yrs now. We have been ttc for a 1yr 10 months now. We st...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.