Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2nd Round of Clomid ! Preseed?!?!
Babydust2844 posted:
Hello I am on my 2nd round 50 mg of Clomid ! I took my last pill tonight I'm really hoping and praying it works this month. I have been reading so many different stories and outcomes it's so confusing. I was just wondering if there's any success stories anyone wants to share.. Also maybe a little advice about preseed ?! I'm all eyes and ears ill take the advice. I've been off birth control for 20 months. Nothing has happened ... So I would greatly appreciate any advice or comments thanks wishing everyone well and baby dust *****

KJJH02 responded:
Hi Babydust2844
I tried preseed and it did not work for me. That is not to say it is not worthing trying. I know when and if I walk away from this I don't want to second guess that I tried everything. Each person is different so it maybe helpful for you. I know there have been many success stories out their for Clomid but it didn't work for me. I wish you luck and if you have any other questions I will share what I know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I never thought I would be here, it all seems to surreal! Is this really true? We have been trying to have a baby for two years. We saw a OBGYN i...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.