Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2nd Round of Clomid ! Preseed?!?!
Babydust2844 posted:
Hello I am on my 2nd round 50 mg of Clomid ! I took my last pill tonight I'm really hoping and praying it works this month. I have been reading so many different stories and outcomes it's so confusing. I was just wondering if there's any success stories anyone wants to share.. Also maybe a little advice about preseed ?! I'm all eyes and ears ill take the advice. I've been off birth control for 20 months. Nothing has happened ... So I would greatly appreciate any advice or comments thanks wishing everyone well and baby dust *****

KJJH02 responded:
Hi Babydust2844
I tried preseed and it did not work for me. That is not to say it is not worthing trying. I know when and if I walk away from this I don't want to second guess that I tried everything. Each person is different so it maybe helpful for you. I know there have been many success stories out their for Clomid but it didn't work for me. I wish you luck and if you have any other questions I will share what I know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK with my DH and we have just finished our 3rd unsuccessful IVF....( I also did 1 once before with ex) So after 4 IVF failure's I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful