Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid
quida posted:
Hello everyone, I just started my first round of clomid. I started them Dec 14.2012 and Took my last clomid on Dec 18.2012. I'm taking then 5-9. I have experience bad mood swings headaches and hot flashes. I did my first ovaluation today and it came with no smiling face. So I have read others reviews and I found this website clomidcalculator.com. It's ask you to put in the day you first started clomid. So I did and it calculate that I will be ovulating 12/23/2012 through 12/28/2012. I can start testing for ovulation 12/21/2012. I hope to gain a smiling face. Can anyone tell when clomid is working.

MISTYLUNA responded:
SO DID YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR GIVE THEM TO YOU?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are both 26 and we have been together for 10 yrs, married for a little over 5 and we have been TTC for a little over a year we just s...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.