Skip to content
clomid
quida posted:
Hello everyone, I just started my first round of clomid. I started them Dec 14.2012 and Took my last clomid on Dec 18.2012. I'm taking then 5-9. I have experience bad mood swings headaches and hot flashes. I did my first ovaluation today and it came with no smiling face. So I have read others reviews and I found this website clomidcalculator.com. It's ask you to put in the day you first started clomid. So I did and it calculate that I will be ovulating 12/23/2012 through 12/28/2012. I can start testing for ovulation 12/21/2012. I hope to gain a smiling face. Can anyone tell when clomid is working.

MISTYLUNA responded:
SO DID YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR GIVE THEM TO YOU?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.