Skip to content
clomid
quida posted:
How can you tell if clomid is working

sproutkm responded:
some women say they could feel the follicles growing i could not however and they only way i knew it worked was an ultrasound

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I could always feel the follicles growing. I would get an ache or a dull pain in my rt side, around my ovary. Also, I used to monitor cervical mucuos - when it gets more abundant and slippery like egg whites, you are very fertile. I conceived and am now almost 8 weeks pregnant simply by monitoring CM. Also, you can start using OPK's (Ovulation predictor kits) to pinpoint when your LH surge is, telling you when you will be ovulating in the next 24-48 hrs. Good luck!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

Babydust2844 responded:
I am now on my second cycle of clomid dec 9th-13th! My first round obviously didn't work but I've notice while taking clomid u can actually feel follicles growing more so on my right side. The only symptoms I got really were hot flashes. I took it at night time and some mild head aches my second round. My expected cycle date is jan 4th so we will see if it works best of luck to you ! I'd read about preseed also not sure your whole situation how long you have been trying but it sure is nice to talk with people on here going through the same thing

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, an age where having children was far from my mind. Now, I'm older, married, and we are ready to have a ch...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.