Skip to content
Clomid
MrsHubbert32 posted:
I am fixing to start my 6th month on Clomid and I have not gotten pregnant yet. I was wondering if me having an occasional glass of wine is stopping me from getting pregnant. Every month my levels have been getting lower. When I say an occasional glass, I mean I had 2 glasses on Thanksgiving and now my levels are lower than they ever have been, Anyone have any suggestions?

chaos612 responded:
Unfortunately I do not have any advice try to keep in mind any woman no matter what the condition only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month, I have been pregnant twice off clomid unfortuantely i lost both babies but it has been over a year since the last time. keep the faith and everything will work out just the way it is suppose to. Me personally im taking a break until next year i have been TTC for 2 years now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 22 years old and my husband is 23. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now. I was diagnosised with PCOS several months ago. I s...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.