Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clomid
MrsHubbert32 posted:
I am fixing to start my 6th month on Clomid and I have not gotten pregnant yet. I was wondering if me having an occasional glass of wine is stopping me from getting pregnant. Every month my levels have been getting lower. When I say an occasional glass, I mean I had 2 glasses on Thanksgiving and now my levels are lower than they ever have been, Anyone have any suggestions?

chaos612 responded:
Unfortunately I do not have any advice try to keep in mind any woman no matter what the condition only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month, I have been pregnant twice off clomid unfortuantely i lost both babies but it has been over a year since the last time. keep the faith and everything will work out just the way it is suppose to. Me personally im taking a break until next year i have been TTC for 2 years now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to get pregnant again and have been taking 150 mg of clomid. I have been doing this for the last 6 months. We are just hoping to ha...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful