Skip to content
Confused and frustrated
Anon_145455 posted:
Hello everyone! I could really use some insite. I did clomid 50mg cd 5-9. this is my 1st time doing it. I am currently on CD 23. On CD 21 I had a progesterone level done. It came back today, dont know the level but the dr said I didnt ovulate. So, Ive been having copious amts of EWCM, cramping and h/a. I decided to do my OPK this evening just to check, and it was positive! Can I be Oing this late? My dr was going to call in 100mg on monday..... do i wait? I am so confused. Any advise is greatly apprecited. Thanks and good luck to all.
Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I just happen to look in on here and saw your post and I wanted to make you feel better. I have O'd on CD 23 before, but not on clomid. So yes, it is possible to O that late. If you have PCOS, I'd say that it could be false (the OPK), but it seems like with the EWCM that you probably did O that late. I would just talk to the nurse or Dr on Monday if they are open and let them know. Maybe you still have a chance this round. Good luck!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27
Anon_145455 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks for your response! I do have PCOS. My hubby wants me to just wait 2 weeks and test and go from there, Ithink Ill call the Dr after the new year to see....hoping it was the real thing though, and hoping for good news, however I am doubtful.Oh well, at any rate, thanks for replying!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me: 26, DH: 26, TTC #1 since February 2010 Dx: Post-pill amenorrhea, anovulation Failed Clomid 25mg and 50mg on CD 3-7 Starting Clomid 100mg on CD 3...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful