Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused and frustrated
Anon_145455 posted:
Hello everyone! I could really use some insite. I did clomid 50mg cd 5-9. this is my 1st time doing it. I am currently on CD 23. On CD 21 I had a progesterone level done. It came back today, dont know the level but the dr said I didnt ovulate. So, Ive been having copious amts of EWCM, cramping and h/a. I decided to do my OPK this evening just to check, and it was positive! Can I be Oing this late? My dr was going to call in 100mg on monday..... do i wait? I am so confused. Any advise is greatly apprecited. Thanks and good luck to all.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I just happen to look in on here and saw your post and I wanted to make you feel better. I have O'd on CD 23 before, but not on clomid. So yes, it is possible to O that late. If you have PCOS, I'd say that it could be false (the OPK), but it seems like with the EWCM that you probably did O that late. I would just talk to the nurse or Dr on Monday if they are open and let them know. Maybe you still have a chance this round. Good luck!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

Anon_145455 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks for your response! I do have PCOS. My hubby wants me to just wait 2 weeks and test and go from there, Ithink Ill call the Dr after the new year to see....hoping it was the real thing though, and hoping for good news, however I am doubtful.Oh well, at any rate, thanks for replying!

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for the first time at 39. Going through the second induced ovulation cycle.

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.