Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sending positive sticky vibes
jessi2056 posted:
Hey Ladies! I just came back to check on all of you; and wanted to send all of you some positvie sticky vibes for the upcoming new year! I Pray one day you will all be holding your little bundles of Joy! I know how all of you feel. Now that I have my little princess I still wonder when I'm going to be ovulating... alright I obsese over it still... it's a hard habit to get out of after 2 years... The hubby and I decided not go on any birth control since it was so hard and took so long to conceive our first...

Good luck to you all, and happy early New Year's!!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 responded:
Hey!! It's great that you are both doing well! Thanks for the well wishes! My DH and I decided also that once we have a LO I will not go back on the pill. Great to hear from you!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

att76 responded:
Glad to hear everything is going well with you and the little one! Thanks for the well wishes!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Amanda. I am 31 yrs old and am trying to start a family with my husband Shaun who is also 31. We live in NJ and have been together fo...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.