Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Nervous and Excited
skipzjewel11 posted:
I have an appointment to meet with my doctor on the 4th to talk about starting Clomid. I am soooo nervous!! I have been married for almost 2 years and we have been trying for over a year to have a baby. I have ovarian cysts and a mild case of endometriosis. I am really hoping that it works for us. Any suggestions on what to do and what not to do?
XOXO
Fingers Crossed

MrsBriceAnthony responded:
Don't be nervous!
My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now and are on our first cycle of Clomid. While doing research I've heard about awful side effects, but everyone is different! I didn't have any side effects and I hope it goes as smoothly for you! Good luck!
DO try to make having sex fun. (But how much fun can it be when you're told that you HAVE to do it on certain days?? Lol)
DON'T let yourself get consumed with the details.
DO remember that loving your husband comes first.
DON'T forget that it's all in God's plan!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me: 26, DH: 26, TTC #1 since February 2010 Dx: Post-pill amenorrhea, anovulation Failed Clomid 25mg and 50mg on CD 3-7 Starting Clomid 100mg on CD 3...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.