Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ugh!
Anon_145455 posted:
Sooo....waiting for AF to come so Ican start round 2 of clomid since I didnt O on this one. Today I found out my sister in law is pregnant....on accident, while using bc!!! I mean really!! Im just screaming inside. Im trying so hard to be happy for her, but I feel like I want to cry, scream and vomit all at the same time. I guess Im just venting. This is so frustrating and depressing. Happy thought are welcomed. Good luck to everyone and thanks for listening!

mrs62610 responded:
Sorry to hear about that. My SIL announced her 2nd pregnancy after we had been trying for quite awhile and she had not been off BC even 1 month! It is frustrating but I love my nephew to pieces and I am over it now even though we haven't conceived yet. Things will get better and it will be your turn soon.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

sproutkm responded:
am sorry to hear this i know how you feel. my sister in law who just turned 22 is 22 weeks and when i found out she is pregnant i was angry and crying. she is still smoking while pregnant and her bf just got a job she is living with my in laws who is losing there home at any time, she was also on bc. it makes me so mad that i have been trying for over a year and half and she misses one day of bc and she gets pregnant no problem, when she is far from should be having a baby right now. i still get upset when i see her smoking or complaning about being pregnant. but i know its out of my control and she is still preggo wether i am happy for her or angry, and being happy is so much easier and better for your soul.

JmeLynn replied to sproutkm's response:
I understand your pain and anger, last year I just found out I miscarried, and my brother tells me that his girlfriend was pregnant. He always said he never wanted kids and at that time my husband and I were trying for 2 years. I was happy for my brother but so mad at the same time. I had to watch her grow with her pregnancy and her due date was 2 days after what mine was, and at that time I knew 16 friends and family that were all pregnant at once. I cried all the time. Now 13 months after my miscarriage I am finally starting clomid again, and now my brother and now wife are talking about trying for another baby. and it still hurts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me-27 DH-27 TTC 1st for 9 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Next month clomid 150mg 3-7. Diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis last year and I...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.