Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
U/S Update
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
Hey ladies,

I just wanted to send my last update. We had a sonogram today, and we heard the little heartbeat, very strong. My EDD is august 7th. I'm nine weeks right now. We took our daughter to the sonogram and she was so thrilled to hear the heartbeat and see her "friend", as she calls him/her. We are beyond excited. I have wanted this for over three years, even though we were only trying for 16 months since I was finishing school. I am very very sick and can't keep much down and am losing weight, but the doctor said the nausea is a very good sign. I send all the baby dust in the world to all of you. Hang in there!! my adivce is to try and RELAX. We never had any success until I quit charting, obessing and just had sex when we felt like it and when the CM looked good. Good luck to all of you and you will be in my prayers!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

mrs62610 responded:
Glad to hear you are doing well! Good luck to you!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

sproutkm responded:
congrats so happy for you

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Did just get some worrisome news this afternoon. My progesterone is low (don't know how low they didn't say) and I have started on Prometrium (progesterone) 100mg once a day. Hopefully everything will be okay... I know you can't maitain early pregnancy without enough progesterone..
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Praying for you! Hopefully the progesterone will fix the problem.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

att76 responded:
Leah, glad to hear things are going well. Hopefully the progestrone will take care of your low levels. Good luck with the pregnancy and keep us posted.
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

Leah25Brooke2 replied to att76's response:
Thanks ATT76! Good luck with the IVF! maybe it's your turn next!! So far the progesterone has been fine. I'm feeling good! Able to keep a few more things down lately.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Francine...I've been married for 2 years and my husband and I started trying for a baby before we got married. We have been unsuccesful...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful