Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
AF
mrs62610 posted:
If only all AF's could be like this one! Light occasional cramping, very light bleeding. It's wonderful compared with the normal ones! I expected this one to be very heavy after being on BCP's for 6 weeks but they told me it would probably be light and it is! Yay! Now approximately 2 more weeks until the retrieval!! It's almost here!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
yay! I've seen lots of stories on the pregnancy after infertility community that got their BFP with their first IVF! I wish you luck!! God bless!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks, Leah! I have high hopes and lots of faith!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

chaos612 responded:
Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to u

mrs62610 replied to chaos612's response:
Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

On July 26, 2011 I was diagnosed with PCOS and am taking 2000mg/day of Metformin. August 2011, my husband did a semen analysis which came back normal....More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.