Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
AF
Mrs62610 posted:
If only all AF's could be like this one! Light occasional cramping, very light bleeding. It's wonderful compared with the normal ones! I expected this one to be very heavy after being on BCP's for 6 weeks but they told me it would probably be light and it is! Yay! Now approximately 2 more weeks until the retrieval!! It's almost here!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
yay! I've seen lots of stories on the pregnancy after infertility community that got their BFP with their first IVF! I wish you luck!! God bless!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

Mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks, Leah! I have high hopes and lots of faith!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

chaos612 responded:
Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to u

Mrs62610 replied to chaos612's response:
Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful