Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
surgery
att76 posted:
Hi all! Just thought I would let you all know that I have scheduled my surgery for January 16th. I am having polyps removed and am so excited about it. The last couple of months off has really been a God send! I am excited to have this surgery and then hopefully move onto IVF right away!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

mrs62610 responded:
Glad you are doing well! I'll be thinking of you next week! I go on the 16th for an U/S and the following week for the actual IVF!

The Lupron has not been too bad. I've had some headaches but with some Tylenol they go away. The worst thing I've been experiencing and I'm not 100% sure if it's the Lupron (It's the only thing that is different though) is I am having a lot of itching. No rash, no hives, so I don't think it's an allergic reaction. Just itching- my legs, back, stomach and breasts. I start Menopur and Bravelle this Friday and I'll let you know how that goes.

Good luck and I'm so glad things are going better for you!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
Thanks for the well wishes.

Good luck with everything! Yeah, let me know how the side effects are with the other meds.
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my hubby and i have been ttc for 1 year now. I have pcos and didnt realize i had that for a year and was having rare occasions of AF. I took prover...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.