Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i have No ideal
wishing101 posted:
Hello , i have been useing the Ovulation test and it Digital so i dont get test reslust mix up and on the 1/3/13 i ovulated for one day i had sex that day . the next 4 days no ovulation . on sunday i test again and i was ovulatin . so i had sex again and i ovulated for 2 days had sex last night and not oculated today.. what could this mean ?? the only day i skip on haveing sex was saterday due to my husband being sick ?? could i still of gotten Pg ?

chaos612 responded:
If yuo have PCOS you may be getting false positives, you only need to do the ovulation test until the 1st time you get a positive test becuase you will oveulate 24-48 hours after you test positive so as long as you had sex within 48 hours you shoud be fine. R$emeber there are only 2 days a month that a women can conceive

wishing101 replied to chaos612's response:
thank you , this is all still new to me

chaos612 replied to wishing101's response:
Yoour welcome there are plenty of us on here with lots of experience so im sure you will find any answer you are looking for. Good luck and lots of baby dust

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Husband (31) and I (27) are starting the TTC process. I have PCOS and tried Clomid with no success. Seeing RE and starting Femara/Ovidrel Trigger s...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.