Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FINALLY
sproutkm posted:
I finally started my cycle yesterday! i have an appt tomorrow with my doc for an u/s and if he likes what he sees i start the menophur injections tomorrow for 10 days. i cant imagine having a cyst because i had one 2 months ago but we have not had any treatments since so im sure its gone. i am really excited to finally be moving forward and try another treatment. i hope this is the magic for us. I am kinda nervous for the side effects of this treatment if any.

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! I'm on Menopur and Bravelle and have only had some mild hot flashes and some itching. (no rash or hives) It's nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be! I hope your experience is a good one!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
thank you thats good to know. i am nervous but i know the doc will show my dh how to do it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Megan(28). DH(32) DS(9) DS(1). I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and not currently taking meds. DH and I have been together since 2002...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful