Skip to content
FINALLY
sproutkm posted:
I finally started my cycle yesterday! i have an appt tomorrow with my doc for an u/s and if he likes what he sees i start the menophur injections tomorrow for 10 days. i cant imagine having a cyst because i had one 2 months ago but we have not had any treatments since so im sure its gone. i am really excited to finally be moving forward and try another treatment. i hope this is the magic for us. I am kinda nervous for the side effects of this treatment if any.

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! I'm on Menopur and Bravelle and have only had some mild hot flashes and some itching. (no rash or hives) It's nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be! I hope your experience is a good one!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
thank you thats good to know. i am nervous but i know the doc will show my dh how to do it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 2 years, 39, married, 14 year old son-so I know it all works! Round 3 of clomid.

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.