Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
B/W & U/S
mrs62610 posted:
Well my follicles are averaging around 10mm so far and my blood level was only 52. They want it closer to 100 at least. So, they upped my dose of Bravelle and Menopur. Instead of 2 vials of Bravelle and 1 of Menopur once daily I will be doing 3 Menopur in the mornings and 3 Bravelle in the evenings. Also, I have to start taking a baby aspirin. (Someone was supposed to tell me that before hand but I guess they forgot) Thr Dr and Nurse think the new dose will help but if it doesn't then that is a problem. I never thought I would have this problem! I sure hope it gets better in the next few days! I go back Saturday morning for another u/s and more b/w.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

sproutkm responded:
oh my thats a alot of drugs and alot to keep track of. I hope the best for you and seding baby dust to you.

ntgps responded:
I wish everything should be fine and lots of baby dust to you.

mrs62610 replied to ntgps's response:
Thanks ladies! I have it all laid out on our dining room table and it's all separated into different piles. I thought it was gonna be hard to keep track but I've managed it pretty well. Can't wait to be done!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
we started our menophur shot last night. i am glad you are organized that he only way to be with drugs you dont want to confuse it.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.