Skip to content
Hello all
BabyParks posted:
does anyone remember me in this group. I honestly hope not but wanted to say hello and see how everyone was doing?!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

BabyParks responded:
The only reason I said I hope not was because I was hoping everyone had moved over to the pregnancy boards which i'm assuming is the case. Yay everyone, I hope you get your BFP very very soon, stay positive, I know it's hard and stinks. You can do it tho!

mrs62610 replied to BabyParks's response:
Hi! You may not know me but I remember you. I think you got a BFP shortly after I joined and possibly before I started posting much, I remember reading alot of your threads anyway. I joined in November of 2011.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

BabyParks replied to mrs62610's response:
Hi! I am so glad you wrote! I see you were planning an IVF for week of Jan 21st? How did that all go, how are you feeling? I feel so terrible I haven't kept in touch with anyone much, but I plan to do better. I was on here alot and it really did help me so much. I wish I would have had this when I was trying with our first! Cause I just stayed at home, shut up and cried alone to my hubby. I had just found out I was pregnant in Nov so I am sure that's why I didn't see your post anymore. I wanted so badly to stay in this community but I also didn't want to hurt anyone by being here, if that makes sense? It stinks to hear about everyone being pregnant or who has kids when all you think about every waking moment is when will you get your turn. I will be praying for you and hope we can chat more. Thank you so much for writing!

We ended up having the egg retrieval last Friday and a Day Three Transfer on Monday. My RE wanted 2 days of bed rest so I am off work today just resting. Three eggs were retrieved but the RE only took the best ones since we only wanted 2 fertilized. They did ICSI on 2 and one didn't make it but the one that did was an 8 cell Grade A with no fragmentation. The Embryologist called it "Perfect"! My first Beta will probably be February 11th but it they decide for me to not take the last hCG booster then the 1st will be on the 8th. I can't wait! I was doing well until after the transfer when they pointed out on the monitor the fluid with the embryo in it. After they left the room I burst into tears because this is the closest we have ever gotten to our dream. DH has been wonderful through all of this and has been talking about how he really wants this alot too. (He normally is very serious and matter-of-fact and just listens to me rant) Anyway, Thank you for the prayers I appreciate it alot! I understand why you didn't stay in the community, it would be a hard decision to make having made friends here but not wanting to hurt them at the same time.
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

BabyParks replied to mrs62610's response:
I am so excited for youa nd will be praying for the little bean to grow! That is exciting. Makes you want to take a test I know but just know that it would be negative now anyways. So try to wait. I know that has to be soooo hard. I pray this works for you both. I know it's probably very expensive as well as so emotionally draining on you both! Keep me posted! I didn't want to hurt anyone for sure and felt like I would being in here with 2 healthy boys.

Thank you! Speaking for myself you are not hurting me at all! I know you must have gone through some of the same things we all are/have you have just been fortunate to get beyond this journey. We will get there too someday!!

I'm going to start testing Wednesday! I have been doing hCG booster shots so I want to test them out. I go for my 1st Beta on the 11th and I have enough tests to do one every morning until then! I know the first few will probably be false positives but that's ok. I've had nothing to do since the transfer and if I know I can take a test every morning then I will have something planned that I have to do! I'm sure that sounds silly! It's been going by pretty quick so far and I'm glad. I feel good and have just been praying about it!

We have nick-named him/her already! My DH calls me Pooky-Doo (funny, I know) after we got home from the transfer we were laying together on the couch and he said the only thing that would make that better was to have some little Doo's laying there too!! So we are calling him/her Little Doo!! I have been praying that Little Doo sticks around so we can embarrass them with the nick-name when they are much older!!!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
that is so cute, i hope in 9 months you get to meet him/her and call them little Doo

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
Thanks! 1 more week and we should know for sure!! Are you planning on testing early or waiting until AF day?
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!

dont know yet. in july when i started started clomid i went in the day he told me to to have a pregnancy test, negative pf course then 2 days later started my peroid. so i might do a home test monday then by wednesday i dont start i will go to doc and get a blood drawn pregnancy test.

i got a call from my doc yesterday and progesterone levels were 33.5!!!!!

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
Hey, that's great!! Your level sounds really good! Getting so close!

yeah i thought so still not sure exactly what it means but that isnt bad.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Well the progesterone raises dramatically in early pregnancy to maintain the pregnancy. That sounds really promising! Good luck!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

sproutkm replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
thats what i thought!!! i want to be happy but i have been disapointed so many times i am hesitant to be happy, im sure you know the feelings.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I really do. There were a couple times I even posted on here saying that I just knew I was pregnant.. then I wasn't. I learned eventually to not read into things or get my hopes up. But it was really hard. I'm hoping for you and I really do think that the result is pretty promising. I will be checking back in to see! When do you test?
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (34) DH (36) TTC for six months. Starting Clomid next cycle.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.