Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello all
BabyParks posted:
does anyone remember me in this group. I honestly hope not but wanted to say hello and see how everyone was doing?!!

att76 responded:
Hi BabyParks! Unfortunately (and I mean that nicely) I do remember you! That just means I have been here WAY to long! I have been trying since Nov. 2010 and have had many downs and more downs. I just recently (last week) had poiyps removed and go to the doc Feb. 1st for follow up and to figure out what the next step will be!

How's the baby? I am sure just growing like a weed! Thanks for checking in!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

BabyParks replied to att76's response:
I hate to hear this and it really breaks my heart. I would love to talk with you more. I hope I can in some small way be an encouragment to you, somehow. I don't have any idea how you must be feeling. I would imagine it's one of the hardest things to go through. I struggled with infertility but everyone is so different and the way they feel, there is no way I could ever try to act like I know what you are going thru! I will be in prayer specifically for you and hope the doctors are able to figure things out very soon. Our boys are growing too fast. I won't bore you with all of that. I honestly know the last thing on your mind is hearing about another person with a child or that's pregnant. It's hard, it stinks, I know it does and I don't want to put you through that yet again. Thank you so much for asking about him. He's doing well! Keep in touch!

att76 replied to BabyParks's response:
Thanks for the supportive words! Everyone is different with their infertility, and while we all may be struggling to conceive a child, the process and the reasons behind why are not the same. I would love to talk more with you also!

I appreciate the prayers, I believe the power of prayer does help and do appreciate a "stranger" praying for me! Thanks again!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

BabyParks replied to att76's response:
I will continue to pray! Let me know if theres anything else i can do?

Spotlight: Member Stories

M(27)H(31)DS(2) TTC 12M clomid/estridol 2/12

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful