Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be Pregnant?
lipford posted:
I did my first cycle of clomid and i am now one day late, could I be pregnant?

mrs62610 responded:
Only way to know is to take a test. If it is negative then wait a few days and test again. I would call your dr if you continue to get negatives and you don't get AF. Hope you get a BFP!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

sproutkm responded:
good luck keep is posted.

BabyParks responded:
one thing you need to do is update us!? J/k! hope you get that BFP very very soon. I got pregnant with my first son on our very 1st cycle but 2nd baby not so much! Are your periods very regular, what did you find out, dying to know. If it didn't take this time don't give up, it doesn't work for everyone on the first try!

sproutkm replied to BabyParks's response:
agree updated us!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to get pregnant again and have been taking 150 mg of clomid. I have been doing this for the last 6 months. We are just hoping to ha...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.