Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clomid Issues
An_250134 posted:
I have never posted online before, but am sick reading everyday on boards confused of what my body is doing. I have 3 healthy children and have been very blessed. Last year I was pregnant with my 4th and she was stillborn at 20 wks. It has been so painful. Well I kept thinking when I get pregnant again that will help me heal. I have been trying for 6 mnths now and am not ovulating, so this month I was put on clomid. I am on day 32 and no cycle yet. My ob said I formed follicles but thought I missed ovulating. Anyway I want any advice you ladies have. I am new to this fertility thing. It is so hard to go through, and clomid makes me crazy! I am at a loss!

Spotlight: Member Stories

HEELLLLPPPPP!!!!! I'm trying not to get depressed or give up!!!!! I'm 39yrs old, my DH is 37. We've been trying for 2yrs. Found out last y...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.