Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ovary pain
Nicole2929 posted:
I took 100mg of Clomid days 3-9 and on day 11 I got my Lh surge via my smiley face o kit. I went in to my dr and there were several follicles, the right said had about 4 but they were smaller like 9-11cm and my left side had like 7, 1 was 17cm, 2 were 16cm and then some smaller ones from 11-15cm. I went in the following day had my IUI and afterwards they did an u/s and there were still smaller ones on my right side and my left side had a 21cm, 19.5cm, 17cm and some at 15cm. My dr said it looked good. My question is since I had many mature follicles could I now 4 days after my IUI be having ovary pain? I had bad cramping and lower back pain Friday and Saturday and yesterday I had cramping, severe bloating and my girls parts even kind of felt irritated when I would sit down. Last nigh in the night I had cramping again but when I would lay on my left side I would have so much pain it would wake me up. I called my dr yesterday about my severe bloating and what not and he thinks I might be getting a yeast infection because I'm on antibiotics from a sinus infection, I've had a yeast infection before and I have none of those symptoms so I dunno what is up but I know I'm having some kind of ovary pain. Any info would be great!

sproutkm responded:
know when i had big follicles like the 21 cm one when they burst i had lots of cramping could be that big one burst.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.