Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Progesterone to induce AF but no luck. Second round of Clomid
lesley1920 posted:
Hi Ladies,
I was given an injection of progesterone to induce AF 8 days ago and still no sign of period. I have always gotten my period within 5 days of getting the injection. I have had the injection over 10 times between trying to conceive my first daughter and ttc for baby #2. I was wondering if anyone knows what the next step would be for me if I don't start?
I did my first round of 50mg of clomid last cycle. NO luck:( My progesterone levels were only .16 when tested on day 21. I am going to be bumped up to 100mg this cycle if I can ever start my AF. I am on day 41 of this cycle? Any thoughts?

mrs62610 responded:
I would call your dr and ask what you should do. Sorry I can't be of any more help. Good luck and let me know what happens!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

lesley1920 replied to mrs62610's response:
Thanks for the Luck and advice! I am going to call but they told me to wait until day 14, but I am going crazy waiting. I appreciate your concern and will let you know what happens

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 years old. Found out at I had PCOS after stopping BC for 6months and not having regular cycles. Got a second opinion last June and we started up on...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.