Progesterone to induce AF but no luck. Second round of Clomid
lesley1920 posted:
Hi Ladies,
I was given an injection of progesterone to induce AF 8 days ago and still no sign of period. I have always gotten my period within 5 days of getting the injection. I have had the injection over 10 times between trying to conceive my first daughter and ttc for baby #2. I was wondering if anyone knows what the next step would be for me if I don't start?
I did my first round of 50mg of clomid last cycle. NO luck:( My progesterone levels were only .16 when tested on day 21. I am going to be bumped up to 100mg this cycle if I can ever start my AF. I am on day 41 of this cycle? Any thoughts?

Mrs62610 responded:
I would call your dr and ask what you should do. Sorry I can't be of any more help. Good luck and let me know what happens!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Planning IVF for week of Jan 21st. Using Lupron, Bravelle and Menopur.

lesley1920 replied to Mrs62610's response:
Thanks for the Luck and advice! I am going to call but they told me to wait until day 14, but I am going crazy waiting. I appreciate your concern and will let you know what happens