Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
IB or early period
KelseyA posted:
I'm on my second round of clomid and due for my period on feb 5th (note:I do not get a period on my own and it is normally induced by a progesterone shot each month but I've heard clomid can regulate it). Fist round of clomid at 50 mg didn't make me ovulate. Second round results looked promising with a progesterone level around 9.5 (compared to 0.4 last round). Day 21 was January 29th. Today, 5 days before a supposed period is due, I started bleeding and have some good cramping. Is it possible that the clomid shortened my cycle this much (which was previously non existent)? I guess I just have to wait a few days and see what pans out? Oh the waiting game....

heather112 responded:
Curious to know what happened. I am pretty much in the same boat. I'm on my first clycle of Clomid 50mg days3-7. Have brown spotting on CD20. Any reply would help, hate not knowing and the waiting game too!

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful