Skip to content
IB or early period
KelseyA posted:
I'm on my second round of clomid and due for my period on feb 5th (note:I do not get a period on my own and it is normally induced by a progesterone shot each month but I've heard clomid can regulate it). Fist round of clomid at 50 mg didn't make me ovulate. Second round results looked promising with a progesterone level around 9.5 (compared to 0.4 last round). Day 21 was January 29th. Today, 5 days before a supposed period is due, I started bleeding and have some good cramping. Is it possible that the clomid shortened my cycle this much (which was previously non existent)? I guess I just have to wait a few days and see what pans out? Oh the waiting game....

heather112 responded:
Curious to know what happened. I am pretty much in the same boat. I'm on my first clycle of Clomid 50mg days3-7. Have brown spotting on CD20. Any reply would help, hate not knowing and the waiting game too!

Spotlight: Member Stories

well me and my DH are 28yrs old and have been TTC off and on since '06 au natural. its been a very hard struggle emotionally, physically, and fina...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.