Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why should I take Clomid?
scratchinghead posted:
Hello,

After a year of trying to conceive, my husband and I were tested. Everything has consistently looked "very good" with my system, but my husband has a sperm morphology of 2%. I have conceived in the past and I can feel ovulation each month, confirmed by ovulation testing. Our doctor is recommending I go on Clomid. I am allergic to many medications and chemicals. I've had some serious reactions to drugs in the past. Between my fertility being good, and the risks of this drug, I am very skeptical about putting it into my system for no solid reason. Can anyone please offer thoughts/advice? Thanks

sproutkm responded:
that is wierd i would ask why he is putting you on meds when nothing was found wrong with you it was essentially him, and 2 % doesnt sound like alot wrong, sound like hes got more good then bad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cynthia I am 19 years old. I found out by myself that i had PCOS when i was 16. I was on the computer on google looking up my symptoms beca...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.