Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why should I take Clomid?
scratchinghead posted:
Hello,

After a year of trying to conceive, my husband and I were tested. Everything has consistently looked "very good" with my system, but my husband has a sperm morphology of 2%. I have conceived in the past and I can feel ovulation each month, confirmed by ovulation testing. Our doctor is recommending I go on Clomid. I am allergic to many medications and chemicals. I've had some serious reactions to drugs in the past. Between my fertility being good, and the risks of this drug, I am very skeptical about putting it into my system for no solid reason. Can anyone please offer thoughts/advice? Thanks

sproutkm responded:
that is wierd i would ask why he is putting you on meds when nothing was found wrong with you it was essentially him, and 2 % doesnt sound like alot wrong, sound like hes got more good then bad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed some time ago with PCOS. My husband and I were married last year and after trying for a bit without any medication, we believed it was...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful