Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why should I take Clomid?
scratchinghead posted:
Hello,

After a year of trying to conceive, my husband and I were tested. Everything has consistently looked "very good" with my system, but my husband has a sperm morphology of 2%. I have conceived in the past and I can feel ovulation each month, confirmed by ovulation testing. Our doctor is recommending I go on Clomid. I am allergic to many medications and chemicals. I've had some serious reactions to drugs in the past. Between my fertility being good, and the risks of this drug, I am very skeptical about putting it into my system for no solid reason. Can anyone please offer thoughts/advice? Thanks

sproutkm responded:
that is wierd i would ask why he is putting you on meds when nothing was found wrong with you it was essentially him, and 2 % doesnt sound like alot wrong, sound like hes got more good then bad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Rachel im 27 and have been married to my husband Jason 24 for 5 years. We started ttc February 2010. I recently found out i have PCOS. I...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful