Skip to content
BFP!!!!!!!!
sproutkm posted:
took a pregnancy test last night , 3 of them to be exact. and they all said Pregnant, i went in this morning and got my blood drawn to confirm it.

mrs62610 responded:
Aggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful!!!! I'm having trouble not crying right now!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! Let me know what your Beta is!! Congrats!!!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
my husband and i are still in shock,doesnt feel real!!

thank you!! what is beta?

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
Sorry, the number they give you when they do your blood test. Sometimes they don't tell you the specific number but most of the time they do. It varies from person to person but I'm obsessing about my possible number so I am curious what your's is!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
CONGRATS!!! Move over to the pregnancy after infertlity boards with me!! So happy for you!! I knew you were, that progesterne was too high for normal!! Don't worry about the Beta too much.. mine was only 26 to begin with.. which is pretty low and it kinda worried me that it was so low. A week later it went up ALOT. CONGRATS!!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

roxypam responded:
Wonderful wonderful news. So happy for you BFP. I wish you a H&H 9 months and healthy baby!!!
Haven't posted for a while, but i still read all the posts and think about all of the ladies here.

Congrats to Leah for the natural and surprise BFP!
Good luck Mrs62610 for you IVF, you deserve a BFP.
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel,IUI 10/10-Failed.

mrs62610 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks! How are you doing?

Leah25Brooke2 replied to roxypam's response:
Thank you! Take care!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

sproutkm replied to mrs62610's response:
thought so but i wasnt sure, the nurse said in the 20s and my prog was in the 40s when the week before it was 33.5.

i just want to go shopping and buy stuff. but its way too early for that.

thank you all for the happy thoughts and baby dust

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
So happy for you!! Good luck! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Barbara and my husband and I have been TTC for 15 months. We have one son who will be three in August, so we know it is possible to get pre...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.