Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's official!!! :)
mrs62610 posted:
HCG was 193!!!!!! I'm pregnant!!!! I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. I have thought for the last few days that I am but it's different when you hear someone else say it!!! I go back Wednesday for the 2nd blood test and will schedule my first U/S for the week of the 25th!!!! Thanks to all the ladies here that have given me advice, encouragement and hope all the way through this!!! This community was a HUGE help to me! I will continue to pray for everyone here and follow the threads watching for the next BFP!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

sproutkm responded:
OMG!!!!! YAAAAYYYYY i am so excited for you. omg omg omg

roxypam responded:
OMG!!! I'm beyond happy for you!!! I've been waiting for the 11th because i knew you had your blood test today!
Congratulations!!!! You do deserve this, you went through so much, now is the time for you to rejoice! I pray that you have a H&H 9 months and a healthy baby or babies!
So so excited for you!

Are you having any symptoms?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel,IUI 10/10-Failed.

att76 responded:
Congratulations!! When I heard you were doing IVF, for some reason in my head I knew this was going to take!! I am so excited for you and I know it has been a long road for you! I think there have been 2 BFPs on this board, you know they say all good things come in 3s!! Who will be next?!?

Congratulations and H & H 9 months!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I KNEW IT!!! CONGRATS!! Move over to the PAIF boards!! SO excited for you!! How are you feeling?? YAY!!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 16 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - BFN. Natural BFP 11/27

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! 1st Beta on Feb. 11th!!

mrs62610 replied to roxypam's response:
I wrote you a book on the other thread! LOL Thank you!!

mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
Thank you so much! You have helped me alot along the way and I appreciate every kind and encouraging word!!!

I can't wait to see who's next!! I will be watching and following all of you! Do you have your IVF plan in motion yet? I've been wondering.

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
No I haven't yet. I need to wait for AF to start and then call to get the ball rolling. So it will probably be March when I get on BC with transfer sometime around April.

I'll keep ya posted!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
Great!! I'll be watching!!

chaos612 responded:
congratulations i am so happy for u a know youve been on a long journey.I have been taking a break since november but im starting to get the itch to start again it was just beating me up so bad mentally i had to break to recuperate. Congrats again

mrs62610 replied to chaos612's response:
Thanks! I don't blame you for taking a break. I enjoyed my break over the holidays. Good to hear from you!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! Beta 2/11/13 193!!!!!

ntgps responded:
Hi , It has been some time I checked in.I took some break from ttc after my 3rd iui....and felt I need some more time to go for IVF so in the mean time planning to go to 4th iui....

Happy to read all your posts...Congratulations Mrs62610, SProutkm and Leah your BFP gives some hope in IVF and i wish you H&H 9 months....and all the best ATT76 for your IVF I wish you baby dust....

Hope you all stay in touch here....

mrs62610 replied to ntgps's response:
Hi! Good to hear from you! I hope this IUI works out for you. Good luck!
Me-25 DH-38 TTC 1st for 21 months. 3 rounds of Clomid-BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Moved on to IVF. Egg Retrieval on 1/25 and 1 Embryo Transferred on 1/28! Beta 2/11/13 193!!!!!

att76 replied to ntgps's response:
Thanks for the well wishes for the IVF. DH and I decided we will be starting that in April. We have a few things going on where we don't want them to conflict, so one more month until the ball is rolling!!

I hope this IUI is the trick for you! Good luck!

Keep us posted!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Wendy, and I just turned thirty-five yesterday! I have been trying to have a baby for 11 years. My husband and I have been together ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.