Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Hormones and clomid, am i pregnant
LisaNick posted:
I have been TTC to 2 years and 2 months, i suffered an MC last September and have had 3 periods since, i am on my second month of clomid, and my usual cycle is around 33-35 days, and i tend to ovulate on day 18 or 19.

Last month i ovulated on day 14/15 and i am now on day 36 of my cycle, i did a test yesterday and it was negative, and no sign of period coming. I called hospital today and they said see what happens over the weekend and they can then give me a pill to start my period, but i am still hoping i could be pregnant, she did say it could be my hormones, has anyone got any help they can give me or any advise. I feel so up and down just waiting. thanks
chaos612 responded:
would say since it is 3 weeks past your ovulation i would say the hpt should be accurate you could always have the doc do a blood test that way they can tell if you are pregnant or if you even ovulated.
LisaNick replied to chaos612's response:
had a scan that showed two eggs released so confusing
chaos612 replied to LisaNick's response:
well dont feel all is lost we have to remember there is only a 20% - 25% chance of cenception for any woman healthy or not so there is nothing to be confused about i have also been ttc for over 2 years with the help of clomid and i have had 2 mc all you can do is keep trying and one day it will happen. lots a baby dust to you
LisaNick replied to chaos612's response:
Well my period came on saturday, just after i did another test, feels like i dont know my own body now. 22 days after ovulation, something cant be right, as that has never happened before. I am going to try and get an appointment so i can find out if there is a reason.

Thanks for all your advice
chaos612 replied to LisaNick's response:
Sorry to hear that but keep the faith it will happen. Keep me posted on what the doc says. Lots of baby dust to you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im married we have a daughter, Ive had 2 mc and a Tubal that caused me to lose my rt tube. We recently adopted our nephew age 4. I have PCOS an...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.