Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hormones and clomid, am i pregnant
LisaNick posted:
I have been TTC to 2 years and 2 months, i suffered an MC last September and have had 3 periods since, i am on my second month of clomid, and my usual cycle is around 33-35 days, and i tend to ovulate on day 18 or 19.

Last month i ovulated on day 14/15 and i am now on day 36 of my cycle, i did a test yesterday and it was negative, and no sign of period coming. I called hospital today and they said see what happens over the weekend and they can then give me a pill to start my period, but i am still hoping i could be pregnant, she did say it could be my hormones, has anyone got any help they can give me or any advise. I feel so up and down just waiting. thanks

chaos612 responded:
would say since it is 3 weeks past your ovulation i would say the hpt should be accurate you could always have the doc do a blood test that way they can tell if you are pregnant or if you even ovulated.

LisaNick replied to chaos612's response:
had a scan that showed two eggs released so confusing

chaos612 replied to LisaNick's response:
well dont feel all is lost we have to remember there is only a 20% - 25% chance of cenception for any woman healthy or not so there is nothing to be confused about i have also been ttc for over 2 years with the help of clomid and i have had 2 mc all you can do is keep trying and one day it will happen. lots a baby dust to you

LisaNick replied to chaos612's response:
Well my period came on saturday, just after i did another test, feels like i dont know my own body now. 22 days after ovulation, something cant be right, as that has never happened before. I am going to try and get an appointment so i can find out if there is a reason.

Thanks for all your advice

chaos612 replied to LisaNick's response:
Sorry to hear that but keep the faith it will happen. Keep me posted on what the doc says. Lots of baby dust to you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, naturally, for four years. We have now come to the conclusion to start fertility tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful