Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Next Step
holly_pinedo posted:
My husband and I have been TTC baby #2 for a year. We just finished our 3rd round of Clomid 50mg with no success. With our son we tried for 3 years and finally conceived after 2 rounds of Clomid. I will not lie I am feeling pretty discouraged. I get to go back in to the OBGYN and discuss what happens next. I just feel like having a baby shouldn't be this complicated.

chaos612 responded:
I know it can feel al little discouraging i had been ttc for 2 years also i took a break in november because of all the mental emotions i was going thru i am getting ready to start again next month. i got preganant of my 1st and 2nd round of clomid but lost both pregnancies. Keep your faith and stay prayed up becuase what is meant to be will be sooner or later. Lots of baby dust to you keep us informed on what the doc says.

holly_pinedo replied to chaos612's response:
Good luck to you as you begin again! It is good to take the time to take care of yourself. It is so easy to get lost in the emotions and hormones. I'll go in to see my doc in 6 days and feel optimistic.

chaos612 replied to holly_pinedo's response:
well i hope the doc gives u some good news keep me posted.lots of baby dust to u

Spotlight: Member Stories

On July 26, 2011 I was diagnosed with PCOS and am taking 2000mg/day of Metformin. August 2011, my husband did a semen analysis which came back normal....More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.