Skip to content
Clomid without period?
An_250758 posted:
Hello,
This is my 2nd round on Clomid, first round I was put on 50mg and also was taking Provera and had no luck. This month my DR raised my Clomid to 100mg, but was told to start taking it right away and not to wait for my period to show up ! I finished my last pill of Clomid 100mg Feb 24th. Is it even possible to get pregnant this way ? I took a hcg test yesterday and I THINK I got really faint lines but I don't know if it's what my eyes just want to see.

chaos612 responded:
Yes it is possible because clomid is used to start ovulation. I do not know what your budget looks like but i use the digital opk that way you do not have to play the guessing game with the lines. Also you should start ovulating about 7 days after you take your last pill. does your dr plan on doing folicle studies?

agd0409 replied to chaos612's response:
I currently have the wondfo opks and just started using them about 4 days ago. The first day I tested I got a positive but i'm thinking I O before that because after that I was getting negatives. But I took a pregnancy test yesterday & this morning and I got really really faint lines ! But isn't that to soon ? No the dr never suggested it, i don't know why.

chaos612 replied to agd0409's response:
I would say it is too early because it takes a week to 10 days for implantation to happen so that is when your hcg rises enough to be detected. Walmart has really cheap digital pregnancy test that way you do not have to guess the lines, i try to use all digital products to take away the guessing game becuase that can drive you crazy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Holly and I am 27 years old. My husband and I have been married for 5 years. We have 5 furbabies: 3 dogs and 2 cats. We had a miscarriage i...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.