Skip to content
Hello Ladies
kirakitterman posted:
I am not taking Clomid anymore but I am hoping to still find support here. I will introduce myself since it has been 6 years since I have been on this board. I am 31 years old and a mother to a 5 year old dd (3 rounds of Clomid) and 3 year old twin dd's (2 rounds of clomid). We have been on 5 rounds of clomid searching for our last little one. It is not working and my doctor thinks I have PCOS and we are waiting for the blood work to come back. I am currently on Day 4 and will take my second dose of Femera tonight through day 7 then shots on days 7,9,11. I will be going in on the 15th to see if its working.
I am hoping this will work out.

chaos612 responded:
Im sure you will find support alot of women on here have moved on to something else other than clomis me personally im still on clomid i start my pills tomorrow i usually ovulate on days 14-17 of my cycle so hopefully thios will be it this time i was taking a break since last november becuz i was an emotional wreck but im ready to get the ball rolling again now. well ots of baby dust to you. Good luck and keep us posted

kirakitterman replied to chaos612's response:
Thanks! baby dust to you.
Me:31 DH:31
DD 8/10/07 (3 rounds of clomid)
DD's Twins 9/16/09 (2 rounds of clomid)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather and I am 28 years old. My husbands name is Rick and he is 37. We were married July 19, 2008. We have been TTC since that day! We lo...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.