Skip to content
BACK AT IT
chaos612 posted:
Hi Ladies well my break is over currently back on 100mg clomid my doctor doe not prescibe any higher dosage than that. will do folicle study and injection on the 22nd if everything looks good. I have a good feeling that this will be it this time first time doing ovidrel injection but looking forward to it. Well good luck ladies and hopefully it will be our year. Lots of baby dust to you all
FirstPrevious12NextLast

att76 responded:
Well good luck! I will be starting IVF soon (April). I am nervous, but excited about starting that process. I also took some time off...since around November. The time off has been good.

Good luck to you!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

chaos612 replied to att76's response:
I understand completely i have been breaking since last november myself its was good becuase i thought i was going crazy with baby thoughts. Well good luck on the IVF wish i could have that but insurance doesnt cover it and i cant afford that out of pocket expense. Lots of baby dust to us

att76 replied to chaos612's response:
I thought I was going crazy too! My DH even made comments about how much I was "thinking" about it. I still do think about it, but it hasn't been to the extreme I was at before!

IVF isn't covered under my insurance either...actually NONE of the infertility things we have done have been covered. I don't know how many times we will be able to afford IVF, but hopefully one time is the charm!

Are you doing IUI or trying on your own with the clomid?

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO US!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

I will be doing IUI doc still thinks it will work this way because I had 2 pregnancies this way but both our angel babies now. No fertilit is covered for me not even the meds but like the saying goes sometimes you have to pay for what you want and i been paying in more than one way but i try to keep positive thoughts that this will be it this time. Lots of baby dust to us

chaos612 replied to chaos612's response:
I am also 37 like your DH and I have been trying for 2 years now also. so i know i feel a lil more prerssured do to my age, i can feel my biological clock screaming at me

I actually haven't updated my signiture...I am 37 and he is 38! I hear you about the biological clock screaming. I always think "is this going to be the year?" then the year is over and I have to think that all over again! Hopefully this is our year for both of us!

chaos612 responded:
I go in for my IUI today at 4 now the 2 week wait begins this is the hard part for me well i guess all of it is hard because it is all a waiting game. well lots of babyyy dustttt to all of us

Good luck!
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

thank u will keep u posted

ntgps replied to chaos612's response:
I understand how hard is 2ww....I usually try to stay as busy as possible during 2ww but still at some corner of my mind all these thoughts haunt me. I wish you and all of us Lots of of baby dust.Good Luck

chaos612 replied to ntgps's response:
My anxiety hasnt been as bad as it usually is this time around but it still has been bad well in 4 more days i will find out the news

maragayle replied to att76's response:
How is IVF going?
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

att76 replied to maragayle's response:
Just started the BC in April. The lab at the REs will be closed the middle of May for whatever reason, so I had the option to do retrieval the first part of May or the last part of May. I chose the end of May. I have a lot going on the first part. I go in on May 17th for u/s and start the meds on May 18th. I have had so many things going on with school, that I really haven't had time to think about anything. I got sinus junk over Easter, so I am still trying to get over that too. I don't know if it is the BC pills or the drainage that is making me feel nauseous, but I will be hungry, so I eat and then I just feel awful. I am thinking it is the drainage. I haven't had much of a appetite so that is a plus!

How are things with you? When will you start back up again?
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

maragayle replied to att76's response:
I think I'll be doing at least another month of BCPs. I want to be sure to be covered and paid for maternity leave! The house hunt is winding down, too. We got our first offer last night and are negotiating on closing on our house. If all goes well, we'll be in the new house by mid-May. It would be nice to be able to paint, move things and do minor renovations without worrying about what I may be breathing in!

The adoption nonsense should be wrapping up in the next month or two, so it will be nice to have that out of the way, too. Lots less stress during TTC. I may end up waiting two more months. I need to count out my cycles. DH is going away for work for a week in June. No sense in medicating myself if he's not going to be around to BD.

Long story short, I'm not sure just when we'll start again but it will be in the next few months. I've been back and forth about waiting even longer, but this process has already dragged and I'm afraid of how long it's going to end up taking! I'm just nervous about finances, really. Two kids in daycare is NOT cheap!!!

Glad to hear things are going well. It's a blessing to be busy in this process. The less we think about what's going on, the better.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tara, I am 27, my hubby-Aaron is 25,. We got married 4/3/09 TTC since Jan , I have 2 little girls they are 9 & 7, started clomid at 50m...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.