Skip to content
Help might be pregnant...
MrsHyatt posted:
Hello Everyone i have a very weird situation going on and i am not sure if i am pregnant or not.. LMP- Feb 21 Clomid days 5-9 first time using Clomid. Normally i have a 27 cycle length. and a 5 day duration. if late (very rarely) its by 1-2 days max. i had a MC July 7, 2011 TTC for 1 year consecutively but 2 years total time of TTC. so after the first round of Clomid (feb 25-mar 1) i was scheduled to get my period Tues. March 19th but had very light spotting Sat. March 23 took a cheap HPT and it was Neg, bled Sun. March 24th, stopped bleeding Monday and Tuesday 25th & 26th then today Wednesday March 27th i am having light spotting again.. my doctor gave me 3 months worth of Clomid and she said to start taking it when i start bleeding (which would be Sunday) and to take it on days 5-9 again..which means i should start taking it in the morning..Thursday March 28th i have had multiple pregnancy signs and am scared to take Clomid tomorrow if i am pregnant..i called my Doc and she said it could've just been a short period.. i just need some opinions quick!

Take the Poll

Do you guys think im pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to get pregnant again and have been taking 150 mg of clomid. I have been doing this for the last 6 months. We are just hoping to ha...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.