Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help might be pregnant...
MrsHyatt posted:
Hello Everyone i have a very weird situation going on and i am not sure if i am pregnant or not.. LMP- Feb 21 Clomid days 5-9 first time using Clomid. Normally i have a 27 cycle length. and a 5 day duration. if late (very rarely) its by 1-2 days max. i had a MC July 7, 2011 TTC for 1 year consecutively but 2 years total time of TTC. so after the first round of Clomid (feb 25-mar 1) i was scheduled to get my period Tues. March 19th but had very light spotting Sat. March 23 took a cheap HPT and it was Neg, bled Sun. March 24th, stopped bleeding Monday and Tuesday 25th & 26th then today Wednesday March 27th i am having light spotting again.. my doctor gave me 3 months worth of Clomid and she said to start taking it when i start bleeding (which would be Sunday) and to take it on days 5-9 again..which means i should start taking it in the morning..Thursday March 28th i have had multiple pregnancy signs and am scared to take Clomid tomorrow if i am pregnant..i called my Doc and she said it could've just been a short period.. i just need some opinions quick!

Take the Poll

Do you guys think im pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

The recent miscarriage has torn me apart so much that i feel depressed.. Then to top things off, the next few months i was diagnosed with blood clots...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful