Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to this clomid community
Daisy41 posted:
Hello! I have been reading the post and decided to join since I have seen much support. I'm on my second round of Clomid at 100mg. I had some bothering pain and frankly kind of scared. We want a baby so bad that I just feel it's not going to happen. I feel like I am driving myself crazy reading so much about this but then again I feel that you guys can understand me. It's been 9 months that we had been trying.

att76 responded:
First off...welcome! The ladies on here are wonderful and can sympathize with you! So feel free to get on here and vent, scream or cry anytime you need too!

Every women on here feels the same way you do. It can really become stressful when you want a baby and nothing happens! All the ladies on here can relate and will help make the journey a little better!

Good luck and welcome!
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jennifer and my husband is Layne. We have been married since June 2010. (My username is the date I became a Mrs, 6-26-10) :) Anywho.......More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.