Skip to content
My story
Daisy41 posted:
@ ATT76 HI! and thank you for replying I was hoping someone would soon
I went to doc. on 4/5 for an O check. I also made an appt. to re-check for cyst. Before I started the Clomid pills I told the doc. that I was getting some stomach pains and she did a sonogram and turns out that I had a small one. She said it was so tiny that once I started my cycle it would wash away. the pains have gone away. She didn't want me to start on clomid until I started my cycle I was very late but stress and constipation and cyst was keeping me from starting my cycle. Anyway after a week from seeing the doc. I started and was able to start clomid first it was 50mg and went to doc. to check blood levels and seemed like I did O but nothing happened. I started my second round at 100mg. and O was so painful I had to take midol every night for about 5 days I was hurting in my lower abdominal. I have been feeling nausea and headaches. I am hoping that this is it! I don't know? I think my son that is 10 might just be my last one. He wants a baby brother so bad

att76 responded:
Your welcome for the reply. These boards haven't been as active lately as they used to be. We had some ladies get their BFPs and moved on to the pregnancy boards. Hopefully we can both follow soon!

Well that sounds like it sucked! I know though how that goes. I have had bad O pains and period cramps! Midol is the only thing that does anything for me and sometimes it doesn't even touch it!

So where are you in your cycle? Are you in the 2WW yet? Keep me posted!
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

Daisy41 replied to att76's response:
Hello ATT76 I am so glad you can continue to reply I feel like right now we just have each other
Right now I'm in second round going on second cycle I should start on the 14th. I hope not for a good cause ha ha...I will keep you posted on that. So I went to the doctor this past Friday and she called me Monday to let me know that I had O Yay! So I am keeping my fingers crossed but most of all I am praying that I become preg. I sure do hope so and no I don't mind having twins! Ha! yeah with my luck might not be. I have been TTC 9 months we just got married June 30th so it will be a year soon. I'm 41 so maybe thats the problem. Friday I am suppose to go back for lab work do you know what they will do next?

att76 replied to Daisy41's response:
Are you doing anything else, procedural wise? I am surprised with your age that they haven't referred you to a RE or suggested IVF. Not to say you couldn't get pregnant on your own, but with the age thing...I am sure you understand what I mean. Let me know how the labs go. What type of labs are they doing? Not sure what they will be doing next. Sorry!

I have started the BCP for IVF. We will do transfer the end of May. I am nervously excited! I have been trying to not get to worked up about it and just staying calm. We took some time off and that has really helped! We stopped actively trying in November and have just started back up.

Well hope everything works out...for both of us!!

Daisy41 replied to att76's response:
Yes your right about my age...I think she didn't refer us because I mentioned that we didn't have much money so we wanted to start very simple. If I had the money I would def. go with a fertility place. Well... I have more hope in God than anything because for some reason I think this clomid thing is not going to work I have a gut feeling that's why I pray so hard that the miracle comes from up above. By the way what is an BCP and IVF I have seen this a lot but I'm new to all these terms?? Sorry. I wish you the best of luck I guess were both in a waiting process. I just pray to God that this time he can have some time for me and answer my request with another little one running around last night I felt bubbles in my tummy very brief but I felt them it was a unique sensation never felt that before. Im 4'9 weigh about 110 so Im pretty short lol but let me tell you my son was 9Lb 4oz so if God wishes to let me have twins I think I can handle it lol as long as there is no 3 on the way lol. let me know what happens I will keep you posted.

att76 replied to Daisy41's response:
I understand the money thing. Not many insurances cover infertility. Mine doesn't, so everything is basically out of pocket!

Sorry about the lingo...BCP=birth control pills, and IVF= invetro fertilization. It took me a long time to understand what people were saying! I think I even googled a couple because I felt stupid asking someone!

That would be awesome if you were pregnant! Just have to keep postive thoughts going! I believe God does do things when He feels we are ready and won't give us anything that He doesn't feel we can handle.

Well good luck and we will be keeping in touch!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Wendy, and I just turned thirty-five yesterday! I have been trying to have a baby for 11 years. My husband and I have been together ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.