Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to Provera and Clomid
ArmyWife86 posted:
Hello,SO my story.Im 26 have 3 beautiful little girls,ive never had to take any kinds of meds to get pregnant before but periods have become very irregular. I let the OB know we were wanting to try one more time for another baby possible a boy,so she put me on Provera 10MG for 10 days then Clomid 50MG days 3-7. My wonder is how many have had success first round.I got back in july but she said she believes ill be pregnant before then.Also ive read ALOT about clomid twins.All babies are a blessing but twins would be a little much.Since this is my fourth pregnancy and taking clomid is my twin chance higher?

Spotlight: Member Stories

The recent miscarriage has torn me apart so much that i feel depressed.. Then to top things off, the next few months i was diagnosed with blood clots...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.