Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying for number 2!
jessi2056 posted:
Here we go again! Our beautiful little miracle baby girl is 6 months old now! It took us 2 years, clomid, trigger shot, blood thinner, metformin, and progesterone to get her here! Now we are waiting to start AF to start trying for baby number 2 just in case it takes 2 years again! We are starting with clomid, and metformin! when we get a positive test we will start the progesterone!!! Here's to hoping miracle number 2 comes a little faster!!! Wish us luck!!!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

Take the Poll

Tr
  • ?
  • !
vote
View Poll Results

jessi2056 responded:
Oh forgot to mention we had our first miscarriage since DD April 11! We are waiting one full cycle before starting clomid this time and trying again!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
Hey Jessi! Glad to see you back! Sorry about the m/c! Hopefully this won't take as long as it took for DD. Good Luck!!!
Me(37), DH(38), TTC 2 years,hopefully starting IVF in April

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
It only took us 1 round of femera and 2 rounds of clomid after everything was said and done and we finally got help to get DD here! Now I'm hoping since we know what to do this time things go much faster and smoother! and a lot less stress! This one i keep telling DH is going to be the fun one to make since there was so much stress in trying to get DD here!

How have you been doing?

Well it should be fun this time around since you know what worked to get DD. Fingers crossed for this one to not take as long to conceive!

I am doing good. We took about 4-5 months off from trying. It just got to be WAY to stressful and was just constantly thinking about it. We are back at it, but our only option left is doing IVF. I am on BC right now and will start Lupron shots Saturday the 11th. I am nervous about giving myself shots, but have been told the first time is always scary, after that it is a piece of cake! We are looking at retrieval and transfer somewhere around the end of May first part of June. I am excited about starting this and have tried not to think about the "what ifs"! I just have to stay positive!

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
Shots in the stomach are not bad.. I had to do heparin shots in my stomach for 10 weeks! The first one was scary and i thought it was going to hurt and then once i did it I was like OOhhhh that was nothing lol!!

I am excited to hear about your experience with everything! and am very excited to see you get your BFP SOON!

Constantly thinking about it and worrying had my and DH fighting all the time! Now we are great!

Good luck on the 11th! And really trying to stay positive is the best thing!! Even though it is really hard sometimes!

GL! and keep me updated please!

DH and I didn't necessarily fight, but he would just make comments about how much I was on here or something like that. To me, it is nice to see how people are doing, but it really was MORE stress than less. Hope that makes sense. The break was really much relief!

I will keep you posted about the progress. You do the same!

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 years old. Found out at I had PCOS after stopping BC for 6months and not having regular cycles. Got a second opinion last June and we started up on...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.