Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First Round Clomid
An_251633 posted:
Hi All;

I have been reading TTC sites for over 2 years... I finally thought I would post as many people have helped me through a long road.

TTC since January 2011... feels like forever! I had an HSG back in February - all clear! No known issues with myself or DH.

This month is my first month on Clomid. Starting on 50mg. Positive OPK on Day 15 of cycle... first time I have ever seen a positive! I was so happy. Used Preseed for the first time this month as well.

On day 6 of the TWW and hoping for the best!

chaos612 responded:
how is everything going well your 2ww should be over tomorrow or friday mines will be tooo lots of baby dust to us

TerriAmanda replied to chaos612's response:
Hi chaos612;

No luck this round! -83D-E14 TWW was so hard, analyzing every symptom.

My cycle actually was very short this month... Only 27 days!! My cycles have been around the 30 day or more mark for a year or more.

So if the big O happened on the 15th, my luteal phase is only 12 days long which is a lot shorter than I had hoped. When I was temperature charting at the beginning of TTC, I used to record my luteal phase as very short - usually 10 or 11 days. I had suspected this was my issue with not being able to fall pregnant. Now I just don't know!

Started round 2 a couple of days ago. I am hoping the 2nd time is the charm!!

Baby dust to you ******* keep me posted on any news -83D-E00

chaos612 replied to TerriAmanda's response:
unfortunately another BFN for me also i am taking a break again to see about doing some testing or something well lots of baby dust to you ill stay in touch to check on your progress

ntgps replied to chaos612's response:
Hello Chaos, How many iuis did u do....i have planned to go for 4 th round of iui last month but I got severe sinus infection so postponed to this month but even now i did not recover completely and feeling worried that may post pone it again .

What is your next plan...keep in touch.

TerriAmanda replied to chaos612's response:
BFN's are no good!!!!

I took clomid days 2-6 for this cycle. BD starts tonight for the next few days.

I wish you well, and let me know how the testing goes. Have you had a HSG? Sperm count checked?

Good luck with it all. Chat soon!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (24) DH (26) married Oct 06 w/2 furbabies. TTC for 3+ years. Diagnosed with PCOS 1/2007. DH's SA was good. 4 failed rounds of Clomid 2007 (no O...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.