Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Third round on Clomid
An_251716 posted:
I am so frustrated, I need some encouragements. I have been trying to conceive for 3yrs. My DH has low sperm count which is 15mil. and I was put on Clomid to increase our chances and nothing yet. My doctor said I do ovulate and my test on the 21st was 26, which is good. I don't know what to do. I feel like I will never get pregnant. Everybody around me is pregnant both my sisters, my coworkers just everybody. I brake down everyday. I feel so hopeless. I tried doing everything.

Viper0612 responded:
Don't get discourage. Remember that you have to be stress free as well. They more you concentrate on getting pregnant the stressful it could be. Relax and enjoy the moment. In due time you will conceive. Blessings to you and yours.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Amanda. I am 31 yrs old and am trying to start a family with my husband Shaun who is also 31. We live in NJ and have been together fo...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.