Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clomiphene
Tryin41 posted:
Loving this chat forum....well here is my question...I have a regular 28 day period) I am 38 I have not biologically had any children of my own. My doctor sent me for my HSG test (which turned out good- I only have one fallopian tube but everything was clear) my husband had a SA semen analysis (everything was Perfect) I started my first round of Clomiphene on March 15th (days 3-7 50MG) I gave myself the shot on the 27th..(after my doctors appt finding out there were 4 follicles all above 18) with No Luck yet. 2 negative tests and last month on day 26 I had an unusual light period...very LIGHT very miscolored brownish then day 4 lil pink. So I did NOT take the 2nd round of clomiphene pills. Now I on the 3rd month and day 26 when I should be starting my period it is Again very very light I'm already on day 4 of my period and I'm only seeing spotting when I use the bathroom. IS THIS NORMAL...??? I have my Clomiphene pills still from last month but I have since relocated due to a family emergency.... I dont know if I should take the pills or wait Again till next month an see if I get a Normal period. So to sum it up did my first round of Clomiphene in March....spotting for 6 days in April....and now spotting again in May.... Is This Normal & do I take the pills anyways..even though I have Not had a Normal period. Thank you so much for any suggestions.....!!!!

Sincerely,
Waiting.....!!!!

Tryin41 responded:
I forgot to mention I also had the IUI done after the shot...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Megan(28). DH(32) DS(9) DS(1). I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and not currently taking meds. DH and I have been together since 2002...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.