Skip to content
Clomid and TTC
monkeylove07 posted:
Good Morning everyone,
I had to give some good news. I took my first round of Clomid from the 1st - 5th of this month. Went in for an ultrasound on the 14th and the medicine did what it was suppose to. I took an Ovulation test yesterday and I ovulated. I go in on the 22nd for a blood test to see if I am pg. If not I go back on the 28th. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Monkey love

poisonous_substance responded:
Hello,

I'm also on my first round of clomid. I took a pregnancy test very early it came up negative... I'm waiting on Saturday or Sunday to take the test.... Please tell me if it worked@@@

monkeylove07 replied to poisonous_substance's response:
I will. The doctor wants to do the blood test instead of waiting two weeks to find out. Which I like I am going to have a hard enough time waiting until next week. She has been watching everything very closely and has been the best doctor I found. I couldn't get anyone to work with me for a while.

Let me know if you get a positive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 2 years, 39, married, 14 year old son-so I know it all works! Round 3 of clomid.

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.