Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Clomid and TTC
monkeylove07 posted:
Good Morning everyone,
I had to give some good news. I took my first round of Clomid from the 1st - 5th of this month. Went in for an ultrasound on the 14th and the medicine did what it was suppose to. I took an Ovulation test yesterday and I ovulated. I go in on the 22nd for a blood test to see if I am pg. If not I go back on the 28th. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Monkey love

poisonous_substance responded:
Hello,

I'm also on my first round of clomid. I took a pregnancy test very early it came up negative... I'm waiting on Saturday or Sunday to take the test.... Please tell me if it worked@@@

monkeylove07 replied to poisonous_substance's response:
I will. The doctor wants to do the blood test instead of waiting two weeks to find out. Which I like I am going to have a hard enough time waiting until next week. She has been watching everything very closely and has been the best doctor I found. I couldn't get anyone to work with me for a while.

Let me know if you get a positive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hellllooo everyone! :-D I'm Sam My husband and I have been TTC for about a year and a half with no luck. Finally, we decided to go to the doctor ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful