Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First Round on Clomid
NicoleP2011 posted:
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Friday (day 9). I am very nervous about starting the clomid and hope that it is successful. I take progesterone every month for 14 days which keeps my periods regular, however after my husband and I tried conceiving with no luck my doctor did some lab work on me and found out that I was not ovulating. If anyone has any advice about taking the clomid or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Hana6566 responded:
I have been taking clomid 50 mg for 2mos and got a positive pregnacy test couldn't believe it. I wouldn't be fearful of it, even though everyone is different to it and how they respond to it. I wish you all the luck and I am open to any questions you have

Curbow responded:
This should be perfect for you and help you ovulate. I got pregnant in Feb 2009 the very first cycle on clomid. Good luck to you all! Keep us posted.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tara, I am 27, my hubby-Aaron is 25,. We got married 4/3/09 TTC since Jan , I have 2 little girls they are 9 & 7, started clomid at 50m...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful