Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First Round on Clomid
NicoleP2011 posted:
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Friday (day 9). I am very nervous about starting the clomid and hope that it is successful. I take progesterone every month for 14 days which keeps my periods regular, however after my husband and I tried conceiving with no luck my doctor did some lab work on me and found out that I was not ovulating. If anyone has any advice about taking the clomid or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Hana6566 responded:
I have been taking clomid 50 mg for 2mos and got a positive pregnacy test couldn't believe it. I wouldn't be fearful of it, even though everyone is different to it and how they respond to it. I wish you all the luck and I am open to any questions you have

Curbow responded:
This should be perfect for you and help you ovulate. I got pregnant in Feb 2009 the very first cycle on clomid. Good luck to you all! Keep us posted.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since October 2007 and have been actively trying to conceive off and on since then...with no luck. We always just t...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.