Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid
An_252346 posted:
my daughter and son in law want a baby. They went thru 1st round of clomid. She started her period again 2 weeks early and having a lot of pain. is this normal with this pill?

mizztlcgrace responded:
Hello,I'm now finishing my second round of clomid and I'm in the waiting zone Af due 28. But my first round went just like your daughter- in law's did. My doctor didn't say anything about it but that I didn't ovulate, and raised the dose on round two and it showed this time that I had several eggs in my ovaries like four, he was in amazement and im just like okay God is in the place. See the first time n eggs no nothing just early AF and pain. Hope it helps a little God Bless

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ladies! My name is Erin. My DH (29) and I (28) have been TTC our first since March '09. Funny thing, when we got married in '07 we thought ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.