Skip to content
The waiting on Af to get here, praying she don't
mizztlcgrace posted:
Hello everyone,I pray all is well with everyone. So after my first round of clomid 50mg for 5 days. Nothing happen, they raised the dose to 100mg 5 days. I was late starting it this time around, but when i went for my ultrasound there was four eggs in my ovaries. The dr said omg what in the world last time you did nothing and you went from this to that. Well you should be careful cause you run the risk of multiples. But go home and get to work just be careful. That was funny to me but me and hubby did get to work, i went back a week later for a blood test to check and see if any egg dropped, plus s AF is due the 28 . Trying not to go crazy with worry,waiting. My mind and body are playing tricks on me my twins hurt so bad, back ache , gagging , having to potty so much, lots of
extra saliva not to mention headaches and im so tired and sleepy and hungry. And mild cramping and just butterflies. But oh well i get kinda the same thing when AF is comming. Just waiting and then if she dont come i still have to wait for the right time to test right or wrong? My dr said if she dont come by the 28 we testing, i just don't want to rush and be disappointed. I want to be able to surprise hubby on his b'day with a positive result. Whatever happens God knows best and theres always next monthO:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! I am Meg. And I would like to be a mom more than ANYTHING! We have completed 1 full round of clomid and will begin round 2 in May. The first ro...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.